Cashew nuts are a delightfully satisfying snack offering many great health benefits. They contain both polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats; the latter helping to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL.) Cashew nuts also contain phosphorous, magnesium, potassium and tryptophan which are known to aid in relaxation. Cashew Sesame Munch contains no cholesterol and the delicate balance of sweetness and salt serves to enhance the magnificent flavours of the slow dry-roasted cashew nuts.
Why it’s good for you?
- Slow dry-roasted which means that valuable nutrients are not harmed in the production process.
- A rich source of magnesium which is a necessary relaxant mineral for the body and also helps create strength in your bones.
- Cashews are cholesterol free and the naturally occurring oils are those fats that have proven health qualities.
- Cashews are a rich source of many essential vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6. These vitamins are essential for your body’s metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrate.
- Cashews contain an important antioxidant called zeaxanthin which assists in the maintenance of healthy vision and is protective against macular degeneration.
Suitable for all cashew lovers, those wanting a sense of indulgence without the guilt, premium snack lovers, people who love healthy snacking between meals.