Specifically designed to provide respiratory protection, the KN95 mask is effective against a range of pathogens, including influenza virus, sand pollen, and dust. It also acts as a guard against air pollutants, non-volatile fog, and fine air pollution particles (PM2.5). The four-layer CE certified mask has a wide range of applications and is suitable for use in hospitals, clinical, medical settings for both personnel and patients.
The flexible metal fastening strip ensures an optimal seal between the bridge of the nose and the mask. The unique ergonomic design makes the mask comfortable to wear with no fragrance/odour.
- 4-layer purification
- Double layer electrostatic filter
- Efficient Filtration with >995 filtering rate
- Suitable for use in industrial and civil environments
- Protect from particles above 0.3microns
- FDA/CE certified
- Performance similar to N95 masks
Created with you in mind with an advanced filtration system that also allows smooth breathing!
Directions for Use
- Hold mask securely
- Press the metallic strip of the mask against your nose bridge
- Pace the band around both ears
- Mould the metallic strip over the nose bridge, and mask should fit snugly over the face.
Do not use the mask in a toxic gas environment
Do not use in an environment with oxygen concentration <19.5%