Munch Pumpkin Seed 6 x 60g
Delicious to eat, it is also a nutritional powerhouse of vital nutrients. Pumpkin seeds contain minerals such as zinc, iron, manganese and phosphorous, and are also an excellent source of protein, and a very good source of B Vitamins and Vitamin E. Pumpkin seeds are known to help in the lowering of bad cholesterols (LDL) due to phytosterol compounds, and are a great source of tryptophan which aids in the production of serotonin – a key relaxant neurotransmitter found in the brain.
Why it’s good for you?
- A great source of zinc; a vital mineral for strengthening connective tissue, skin health and, in men, maintaining the health of the prostate
- A powerhouse of protein. In fact one of the highest vegetable sources of protein on the planet
- Packed with vitamins E and B complex
- Sprinkled with gently toasted sesame seeds which bolsters the levels of vitamin E and calcium
- A truly healthy Munch that delivers wholefood nutrition
Pumpkin Seeds (85%), Sesame Seeds, Rice Malt, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Sea Salt