Wotnot Facial Wipes Oily/sensitive Skin 25’s
WOTNOT has produced a facial wipe so natural your skin will love it as much as you do. Facial skin is so delicate that only the most natural ingredients should be used in facial care products.
The formula is enriched with all natural ingredients to gently cleanse without irritation. There are no drying alcohols which can stress skin and lead to an overproduction of sebum causing a vicious cycle of oil production and no petroleum oils which can lead to clogged pores. These wipes contain Australian certified organic pink grapefruit and petitgrain to gently cleanse and certified organic rosehip and papaya (pawpaw) to help keep skin naturally healthy and hydrated. Certified organic rosehip oil has been added for skin regeneration and moisture re-balancing and is easily absorbed to condition skin and eyelids making lashes more lush. Naturally sourced nutrients like vitanim e help heal, nourish and protect leaving skin smooth, supple and glowing.
A make-up bag essential that removes daily impurities and grime and gently wipes away make-up including waterproof mascara.
WOTNOT natural ingredients mean less irritation for your skin and being 100% biodegradable and compostable, these wipes are even gentle on the environment.
- Certified organic pink grapefruit and petitgrain
- Certified organic papaya (pawapaw)
- Certified organic rosehip
- 100% natural and biodegradable fibre
- Free from alcohol and artificial perfumes
- Free from parabens and petrochemicals
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Removes all make-up including waterproof mascara
- Ingredients : purified water, caprylic/capric triglyceride (vegetable derived), glycerine (vegetable derived), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived mild emollient), certified organic pink grapefruit oil*, certified organic papaya oil*, certified organic rosehip oil*, certified organic petitgrain oil*, tocopherol acetate (vitamin e), cetearyl glucoside (plant derived), polyaminopropyl biguanide (extra mild preservative). * Certified organic ingredients.