St. John’s Wort is an ancient herb used in Western Herbal Medicine as a sedative to relieve mental unrest and mood imbalances.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort is formulated with Vitamins B12, B6, B9 and St John’s Wort. The constituents work together to support the mind and body cope with nervousness, stress and sleep disorders typically caused by mild anxiety.
- Supports mood management and restlessness
- Relieves stress and mental fatigue
- Helps manage sleeplessness
- Promotes healthy functioning of the nervous system
St John’s Wort may impede the function of many prescription medications. If you are taking any other medications, it is recommended you consult a Physician.
Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Take at least 2 hours before or after all prescription medication.
This product is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv to:
- Hypericum perforatum herb top (St John’s Wortt) 2.5g (2500mg)
- Standardised to Hyperforin 12.5mg and
- Hypericin 1.38mg AND
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit B6) 12.16mg Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg;
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 500mcg;
- Folic Acid (Vit B9) 250mcg.