Cascara is the dried bark of the Cascara tree indegenous to North America. It is a herbal laxative traditionally used by Native Americans.
Caruso’s Cascara is a natural approach to constipation relief and better bowel function. The product contains Cascaroside A, an active ingredient that triggers the colon and stimulates the movement of waste through the bowel. It also helps soften the stool, facilitating easy release.
- Constipation relief
- Improves bowel regularity and health
- Softens the stool
- Controls bloating and flatulence caused by indigestion
- Helps during defecation, especially in the presence of haemorrhoids
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Take at least 2 hours before or after other pharmaceutical medication.
Do not take concurrently with Warfarin or other stimulant laxative medications.
This product is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv to:
- Frangula purshiana bark dry (Cascara) 550mg
- Standardised to Cascaroside A 15mg