Caruso’s Bowel Clear is a herbal product that eases bowel motions by boosting regularity. It is a mild laxative that works with the body’s regular elimination process to relieve constipation, bloating, indigestion and surplus gas. There can be several factors that cause constipation; generally, it results from insufficient physical activity, lifestyle changes, and frequent travel. Caruso’s Bowel Clear activates an intestinal muscular movement which enables waste to move through the bowels and relieves constipation. In addition, it facilitates defecation by softening the stools.
Take 1 tablet, twice daily after food or as advised by your health professional.
It is recommended that you do not continuously take Caruso’s Bowel Clear for longer than 30 days at a time. A break of 2 to 4 weeks is suggested.
An intake of 1.5 litres of water per day is recommended with this product.
This product is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Each tablet contains:
- Frangula purshiana (Cascara) extract equiv. to dry bark 500mg
- Salvia officinalis (Sage) extract equiv. to dry leaf 500mg
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract equiv. to dry flower 500mg
- Juglans nigra (Black Walnut) extract equiv. to dry fruit hull 350mg
- Rheum palmatum (Rhubarb) extract equiv. to dry root 200mg
- Inula Britannica (Elecampane) extract equiv. to dry flower 100mg