Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX is developed to support the proper functioning of the prostate gland.
If you have been diagnosed with a mildly enlarged prostate, medically known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH), or have a family history of this condition, this product may help manage the symptoms. Common symptoms include a weak urinary stream, urinary frequency, hesitation and interruption of flow, etc. It is important to be examined by a Doctor if you experience these symptoms.
Prostate EZE MAX contains Pygeum, which is used in Western Herbal Medicine to support the prostate gland through a healthy hormonal balance.
Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX can be used along with pharmaceutical medications. It is recommended that Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX be taken at least 2 hours before or after such medication.
Take 1 capsule a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Active Ingredietns: Each Table contains
- Prunus africanum (Pygeum) Extract equiv to dry stem bark 15g (15,000mg)
- Standardised to Sitosterol and Sitosterol Glycosides calculated as Sitosterol 9.75mg
- Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) Equiv to dry seed 660mg
- Standardised to Fatty Acids 39.6mg
- Epilobium parviflorum (Willow Herb) Extract equiv to dry herb 500mg
- Cucubita pepo Seed Oil Fixed (Pumpkin Seed Oil) 60mg
- Lycopene 2.1mg