CALL US NOW
+6495712550
0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Previous

CHILDLIFE MULTIVITAMIN & MINERAL 237ML

Previous

CHILDLIFE VITAMIN D3 29.6ML

CHILDLIFE CALCIUM MAGNESIUM 474ML

Quick Overview

Natural Orange Flavor
474ml Liquid Formula

BENEFITS:
How important is Calcium in Childhood?
​Just about every parent knows that children require Calcium to build strong bones and teeth. Calcium is one of the most abundant minerals in the human body; bones and teeth contain 99% of the Calcium in the body while the remaining 1% is distributed in other areas.

By the time your child reached age 17, almost 90% of their adult bone mass will already have been established. For this reason, it’s very important that your child gets enough Calcium on a daily basis.

It is during childhood, that a child’s body is most capable of absorbing Calcium. But the fact is, most children and teenagers aren’t getting the Calcium they need to build peak bone mass. If the body does not get enough Calcium from food or supplements, it will take it from the bones, which will cause Calcium deficiency.

Although it would be great if children could get the Calcium they need through a Calcium-rich diet, often it is not possible. In today’s lifestyle, children often don’t get the amount of vegetables and nutrients they need every day. Many are too picky to eat all the healthy foods. Children who drink soda, energy or caffeinated drinks absorb even less Calcium because these substances may interfere with the way the body absorbs and uses Calcium. But Calcium is one nutrient kids cannot afford to skip. Supplementation can help.

​Support your child’s healthy bone development with ChildLife® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium.

ChildLife® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium provides these 2 essential minerals, in citrate form, combined with Vitamin D3 and Zinc Citrate; this combination of nutrients is needed for optimum absorption and utilisation of this vital nutrient.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.​

$38.90

Availability: In stock

Details

Natural Orange Flavor 474ml Liquid Formula

BENEFITS:

How important is Calcium in Childhood? ​Just about every parent knows that children require Calcium to build strong bones and teeth. Calcium is one of the most abundant minerals in the human body; bones and teeth contain 99% of the Calcium in the body while the remaining 1% is distributed in other areas. By the time your child reached age 17, almost 90% of their adult bone mass will already have been established. For this reason, it’s very important that your child gets enough Calcium on a daily basis. It is during childhood, that a child’s body is most capable of absorbing Calcium. But the fact is, most children and teenagers aren’t getting the Calcium they need to build peak bone mass. If the body does not get enough Calcium from food or supplements, it will take it from the bones, which will cause Calcium deficiency. ​ Although it would be great if children could get the Calcium they need through a Calcium-rich diet, often it is not possible. In today’s lifestyle, children often don’t get the amount of vegetables and nutrients they need every day. Many are too picky to eat all the healthy foods. Children who drink soda, energy or caffeinated drinks absorb even less Calcium because these substances may interfere with the way the body absorbs and uses Calcium. But Calcium is one nutrient kids cannot afford to skip. Supplementation can help. ​Support your child’s healthy bone development with ChildLife® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium. ChildLife® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium provides these 2 essential minerals, in citrate form, combined with Vitamin D3 and Zinc Citrate; this combination of nutrients is needed for optimum absorption and utilisation of this vital nutrient. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.​ ​


Suggested Dosage

For infants 6 months–1 yr: 1 teaspoon daily

For children 1–3 yrs: 2 teaspoons daily

For children 4 –8 yrs: 1 tablespoon daily

For children 9–12 yrs: 2 tablespoons daily

Shake well before use.

Keep in a cool dry place.

Give directly or mix with your child’s favorite drink.
Taken at night before bed is ideal for its calming properties. Supplementation with this Liquid Calcium with Magnesium can begin when your child starts eating solid foods. During pregnancy, Calcium and Magnesium plays a crucial part in the growth and development of your baby’s skeletal system and is also intimately involved in the conduction of nerve impulses, as well as muscle, heart and arterial function.
Dosage: up to 1000 mg daily with meals is recommended.
References:

Reinwald S, Weaver CM, Kester JJ. “The health benefits of calcium citrate malate: a review of the supporting science.” Adv Food Nutr Res. 2008;54:219-346.

Cranney A, Horsley T, O’Donnell S. “Effectiveness and safety of vitamin D in relation to bone health.” Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep). 2007 Aug;(158):1-235.

Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Willett WC, Wong JB, Giovannucci E, Dietrich T, Dawson-Hughes B. “Fracture prevention with vitamin D supplementation: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.” JAMA. 2005 May 11;293(18):2257-64.

Straub DA. “Calcium supplementation in clinical practice: a review of forms, doses, and indications.” Nutr Clin Pract. 2007 Jun;22(3):286-96.

K. D. Cashman, A.Flynn. “Optimal nutrition: calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.” Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (1999), 58: 477-487.

Winston W., Koo K., Walters J. “Maternal Calcium Supplementation and Fetal Bone Mineralization.” Obstetrics & Gynecology 1999;94:577-582.

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value